2007年11月15日星期四

Requête SQL

Frankly, there is nowhere else than in my arms that a terminal feminine utopia can easily be realized.

----Yan



Technically, I got some proof from this SQL request:


SELECT DISTINCTROW

[Table_Infos_General].[Identification NO],

[Table_Infos_General].[Location],

[Table_Infos_General].[Name],

[Table_Infos_Content].[Content _EQ],

[Table_Infos_Content].[Content_IQ]

FROM

[ Table_Infos_General], [Table_Infos_Content]

WHERE

[Table_Infos_General].Nature_Flaw=0

AND

[Table_Infos_Content].[Content_Expression(LString)]=[Table_Infos_Content].[Content_Thought(LString)]

AND

([Table_Infos_Content].[Content _EQ] Like "Advanced"

OR NOT [Table_Infos_Content].[Content_IQ] Like "*S*B*"

OR [Table_Infos_Content].[Content_Romantism] Like "Poetry")

ORDER BY

[Location], [Name];


In order to keep the golden temperature of my arms, I need to digest developed food. I am therefore due to purchase an electric stove to enable my baby's advanced functionality of cooking.

没有评论: