2007年4月13日星期五

她离开了法国电信

I have just spent a couple of minutes finishing a letter to help one of my colleagues who is leaving here. She's satisfied with this, to my delight:

 

 

Sir,

I am struggling to make myself less emotional in order to be able to type these words to you, with my fingers trembling, with tears in my eyes. With endless sorry and undying sorrow, I am asking to leave here, France Telecom, a place which has given me so much joy, so many precious moments, and sparkling ideas; a place where so many of my dear friends are encouraging me and motivating me everyday; a place where I came to know what innovation is all about; a place which has taught me how to be a real bright person; most important of all, a place which is just a perfect glorious stage to pour out all my limited personal talents, yet by the rapid realization of my capabilities and with all the stunning achievements and progress that I have made here, all of which seems unlimited.

 

Yes, I know illness is not the overwhelming devil that is going to end my personal career, to drive me away from my professional dream. Yes, I know I need to be psychologically strong and emotionally optimistic about my personal health state. I know this, so I will be smiling to everyone of you, my dear colleagues in France Telecom, I am quitting my current job, not to shelter from life, but to rebuild myself in order to best welcome the future. I love life.

 

I have been hesitating for days to write you this. There were moments when I was gloomy. But now, after thinking so much and after countless sleepless nights, it is not because of pessimism but because of my faith of overcoming the bumpy journey in my life and finally to be a sunshine person again, I come here to write: I now declare my departure.

 

Best wishes,

 

XXXXX

没有评论: