2007年4月13日星期五

To the lesbians

 To the Lesbians 

 

That thou hast her, it is not all my grief,

缺月挂疏桐,漏断人初静,

And yet it may be said I loved her dearly;

 

惊起却回头,愤恨无人省,

That she hath thee is of my wailing chief,

明眸皓齿, 嫣然两笑,

A loss in love that touches me more dearly.

 

你们这样了

Loving offenders, thus I will excuse ye.

我耕彼食, 情何以堪?

Thou dost love her, because thou know’st I love her.

 

抓住它, 满手芒刺

And for my sake, ev’n so doth she abuse me.

丢弃它,步履艰难

Suff”ring my friend for my sake to approve her,

从此以后, 人们的笑脸不再自然

 

Both find each other, and I lost both twain,

窃窃私语的女人,疑惑的眼睛在晃动

Both lay on me this cross:

时无英雄,使竖子成名!

 

But here’s the joy:

狂迷的媚眼,清寒着背雨凄凄,

My friend and I are one:

并肩台阁,共处高位

Sweet flatt’ry! Then she loves me alone.

没有评论: